Official extensions for Groups
Enhanced functionality is available via official extensions for Groups. There are free and premium (paid updates and premium support) extensions available:
Many premium extensions are available, please also visit the Groups Extensions page in our shop.
- Groups File Access is an extension that allows to provide file download links for authorized users. Access to files is restricted to users by their group membership.
- Groups Forums provides a powerful and yet light-weight forum system for WordPress sites.
- Groups Gravity Forms allows to add users to groups automatically, based on form submissions.
- Groups Import Export – An import and export extension for Groups.
- Groups Newsletters helps you to communicate efficiently, providing targeted information to groups of recipients through automated campaigns.
- Groups PayPal – Sell memberships and subscriptions with Groups and PayPal.
- Groups Restrict Comments Pro – This extension for Groups allows to restrict who can post or read comments based on a user’s group membership.
- Groups Restrict Categories features access restrictions for categories, tags and other WordPress taxonomies, including support for custom post types and taxonomies.
- Groups Subscriptions is a subscription framework for Groups, available with Groups PayPal.
- Groups WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin that allows you to sell memberships.
- WooCommerce Group Coupons. This extension for WooCommerce uses Groups and WordPress roles to limit the validity of coupons.
- WooCommerce Groups Newsletters. This extension lets customers subscribe to newsletters at checkout.
The following extensions are freely available to be used with Groups:
- Groups 404 Redirect allows to redirect visits to pages that are protected by Groups.
- Groups Blog Protect restricts access to blogs based on group membership.
- Groups Forums Restricted restricts access to forum topics.
- Groups Notifications allows to send automatic notifications to group members and the site administrator.
Please also see the Installation page on how to install extensions for Groups.