- Coupons : Assign coupon codes to affiliates to credit them with sales commissions.
- Subscriptions : Grant commissions on recurring payments.
- Product rates : Set individual commission rates per product.
Install these, set up your shop, decide how much you want to pay your affiliates and start selling.
This integration synchronizes automatically the referral and order status.
Additional integration options
Auto-adjustments of referrals
The default referral status as determined in Settings applies unless the following are enabled:
- Auto-adjust referral status when an order is cancelled.
- Auto-adjust referral status when an order is completed.
- Auto-adjust referral status when an order has failed.
- Auto-adjust referral status when an order is put on hold.
- Auto-adjust referral status when an order is set to pending.
- Auto-adjust referral status when an order is processing. The order will automatically be marked as pending or accepted unless they are closed.
- Auto-adjust referral status when an order is refunded.
You can set referral rates for products.
1) To enable this option go to WooCommerce Integration > Product rates.
2) To set the rate when editing a product go to Products > Product Data and click on Affiliates option.
Important: Note that you must choose the
Affiliates_WC_Method::product_rates method under Affiliates > Settings > Commissions for product rates to be applied in general, or specify that method as an attribute for individual affiliates – otherwise the product rates will not apply.
The default rate is used when no specific product rate applies.
Important: If you do not set a default rate and no product rate applies, the resulting referral amount for an order will be zero.
You can credit referrals on recurring payment to the affiliate who referred the initial order when this option is enabled.
This option works with subscriptions provided by the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin.
A referral for the original order must exist and must not have been rejected.
0, there is no time limit for referrals on recurring payments granted to the initial affiliate. Any other number will limit new referrals for a subscription to so many days after the initial referral.