In Affiliates Enterprise you may define attributes that determine certain advanced characteristics of an affiliate.
To add an attribute:
- Go to Affiliates > Manage Affiliates
- Click the Edit icon for the desired affiliate
- Under Affiliate Attributes click New Attribute
Now you can define a new attribute for the affiliate from a selection of available attributes:
- Paypal Email : add a PayPal email address per affiliate.
- Referral Amount : determine an individual commission per affiliate.
- Referral Amount Method
- Referral Rate : determine an individual commission rate per affiliate.
- Coupons : you can assign coupons to affiliates.
- Cookie Expiration : this allows to specify a cookie expiration different from the referral timeout for individual affiliates, introduce a numeric value.
To edit an attribute, go to Affiliates > Manage Affiliates and click the Edit icon for the desired affiliate. Under Affiliate Attributes click the Edit icon to update the attribute’s Value.
Remove affiliate attributes
To remove an attribute go to Affiliates > Manage Affiliates, click the Edit icon for the desired affiliate and under Affiliate Attributes click the Remove icon for the attribute to remove. Confirm your decision by clicking Remove.