Events Manager, a Fully featured event registration management including recurring events, locations management, calendar, Google map integration, booking management.
To set up automatic payments and coupons the Events Manager Pro is required.
After installing and activating the integration, on your WordPress dashboard go to Affiliates > Events Manager Integration and adjust the settings as indicated.
Auto-adjustments of referrals
The default referral status as determined in Settings applies unless the following are enabled:
- Auto-adjust referral status when a booking is cancelled.
- Auto-adjust referral status when a booking is approved.
- Auto-adjust referral status when a booking is rejected.
- Auto-adjust referral status when a booking is put awaiting approval.
- Auto-adjust referral status when a booking is set to awaiting payment.
- Auto-adjust referral status when a booking is refunded.
Booking rates – commissions
You can use the Default Rate, which will apply for all events’ bookings, or you can set a specific booking rate per event.
Important: Note that you must choose the
Affiliates_EM_Method::event_booking_rates method under Affiliates > Settings > Commissions for event rates to be applied in general, or specify that method as an attribute for individual affiliates – otherwise the event rates will not apply.
Important: If you do not set a default rate and no event rate applies, the resulting referral amount for a booking will be zero.
The integration records referrals and essential booking data for referred Bookings automatically. The Referrals can be found under Affiliates > Referrals.
The Booking Referral data for an Event consist of:
- Booking id – the id of the new Booking
- Booking Total – the booking price without taxes
- Currency – the currency of the transaction
- View – an internal link to the Booking record in Events Manager plugin settings.
Coupons used in Events Manager Pro are fully compatible with Affiliates Pro and Affiliates Events Manager integration. A Coupon code used as an affiliate attribute will grant the respective affiliate with a referral, whenever this coupon code is applied for a new booking on checkout.
Additional information on how to set coupons as affiliates attributes can be found here.
Affiliates Events Manager integration supports recurring referrals for recurring events.
The option can be enabled under Affiliates > Events Manager.
If there is an accepted referral for an event recurrence, subsequent referrals for any of this event’s recurrencies will be granted to the same affiliate. This setting will apply for all the referrals recorded within the time-frame set in Limit/Timeout option.
Access to this extension is included with Affiliates Pro.